Holding Negligent Property Owners Responsible For Accidents And Injuries
There’s no guarantee of safety in life. However, people have the right to reasonably safe conditions on public and private property they visit. When St. Louis residents and visitors get hurt because of preventable safety threats, The Summary Law Firm helps them hold negligent property owners responsible and seek compensation that aids their recovery.
What Is Premises Liability?
Property owners have a duty to keep their premises safe for people who use them. When they fall short of this duty, they can be held legally responsible for accidents and injuries that happen due to the unsafe conditions they create.
What Does A Premises Liability Accident Look Like?
There are many different ways these accidents can unfold. Some common examples include:
- Tripping on a wet floor in a grocery store where there was no wet floor sign
- Slipping and falling on ice outside your apartment complex that your landlord or property manager should have removed
- Getting hurt after entering an unmarked construction zone
- Being attacked in a dark parking lot
- Suffering a sexual assault in a hotel room due to insufficient security measures
- Sustaining a bite from an unleashed dog
Premises liability law covers a wide range of accident and injury scenarios. If you got hurt due to unsafe conditions on another person or party’s property, consult with a personal injury attorney to explore your legal options.
Hold Negligent Property Owners Accountable
When property owners neglect their duty to keep their premises safe, they must be held accountable for the harm they cause. The Summary Law Firm is here to help accident victims seek justice for their injuries and get the compensation they need to support their recovery. Call 314-673-1475 or reach out online to schedule a free initial consultation.